Monday, October 23, 2006

Robot in Sheep's Clothing

Who says robots have to look like tin cans and perform acrobatics to be fun?

Here is a project to create a simple motion sensing robot in a fuzzy stuffed sheep.



The sheep's eyes have the motion sensors and the servo-driven head turns to watch the action.
It zeroes in on motion, including a breathing person, and after a time stares right at them.

Says the builder, "Basically, it looks like any other stuffed animal, except that if you sit in the same place for a while, you will notice that it seems to be looking at you."

I don't think I would keep it in my bedroom. I just don't like the idea of this thing staring at me all night.

2 Robots � RoboSheep

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do androids dream of electric sheep?

9:20 AM, October 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home